FAQs for Ava Facial Cleansing Brush
Yes, the Ava Facial Cleansing Brush is safe to be used under the eyes to help reduce dark circles and puffiness. We’d recommend to lower the frequency when doing so to lessen the pressure on the skin.
We suggest you remove makeup before use for more effective cleansing.
Yes, you can. Using beauty products in combination with Ava Facial Cleansing Brush provides superior results.
You can use any facial cleanser with the Ava Facial Cleansing Brush, but to keep your device in optimal condition, avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers as they may damage the silicone touch-points.
The first side is Ultra-Sensitive. This wave formation of closely packed, smooth silicone ridges is designed to minimize abrasion for the most sensitive skin, offering cleansing that's highly effective and extra-gentle at the same time.
The second side is Precision. This brush surface features thicker touch-points for the stronger cleansing of oily patches and those with less sensitive skin to allow for highly effective cleansing.
- Levels 1 - 2 levels: Cleaning mode. First choice for daily interface, control strength, cleansing and skin care
- Levels 3 ~ 4 steps: Gentle mode.Suitable for first- time use and sensitive skin, gentle vibration cares for clean skin
- Levels 5 ~ 6 levels: Deep mode. Strong and powerful sonic pulse, deep cleaning with vibration frequency up to 6000 times /min
- Built-in memory function that will automatically remember your speed preference for ease of use
The Ava Facial Cleansing Brush is equipped with long-lasting battery that can last over a month even if used daily. Charging it fully can take up to 3 hours.
- Ava Facial Cleansing Brush
- USB Recharging Cable
- User Manual